Tuesday, March 18, 2014

The 50 Shades of Lola


 The ladies of That's What She Crafted invited me to be apart of a Who Wore It Better: Victory Lola.
This blog post is also on their website, but I find it funny enough to have on my blog as well.


What's up?  I'm Brianne from Ali Cat & Co.  All of the ladies at TWSC are dear, dear friends of mine.
They must feel the same way, because at 2:30pm yesterday, they asked me to do a guest post today on my Victory Lola.  They said they were in a pinch and needed some help.
I totally called BS on them.  I think the real reason is because no one wanted to post the day after Crystal's hilarious Lola blog.
But I'm not one to back down.

Introducing The 50 Shades of Lola.

Lola is a Douche Bag
Ass, grass, or cash. No free rides.


Lola don't read
good thing the Kama Sutra has pictures

Lola does Man Sh*t
will break up over text message

Lola is Promiscuous
twerkin er'body

Lola blasts dem biceps
Suns out Guns out

Lola likes cruisin for chicks
Haulin ass, gettin paid

Lola is yo Homegirl
until you run out of beer


What is your Lola saying?
Vote for me!



No comments:

Post a Comment