Wednesday, March 12, 2014

What's in my Crap Room Volume 1



Ali Cat loves horses.  For her first riding lesson, she refused to wear pants.  No surprise there, it's "tutus" or death for that little girl. 
I took her to the fabric store to pick out denim and I was going to make her a pair of horse riding pants.  No actually riders pants, just loose fitting pants so the saddle doesn't irritate her.
I still had not made the pants by her second lesson.  I know she wouldn't wear them.

Which leaves me with the problem-what to do with this fabric?

It's a stretch denim and it will be hot this summer.
I have about a yard and half, separated at 3/4 yards.
 
Like I said; she will only wear dresses or skirts (skorts are ok).

Here are the rules, I can only use stuff I have in  my crap room.
I have thread, elastic thread, zippers, elastic and all normal notions and sewing accessories.
I don't have much ribbon,
 
Have an idea for a pattern to use with this fabric?
For the kid, for myself, or for a bag?
 Leave a comment and tell me what I should do with the crap in my room!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment