Wednesday, March 26, 2014

E-beth Designs: Lorelei Dress


I just keep getting lucky!  
I was selected to test the beautiful E-beth Designs Lorelei Dress.

This sweet circle yoke dress also has a tulle petticoat, fitted bodice with easy to install zipper instructions.  It took me about 5 hours to complete.  That sounds like a long time.  The petticoat adds a little bit of extra time but well worth it!

Just look at her face.  You can tell she loves it.
Anytime she sees it in her closet; she asks to wear her Lorelei.



She gets a ridiculous amount of compliments when were are out and about and she wears this dress.





Ali wanted a cherry dress too.  Alas, I didn't have any more of that fabric, so I made her a bubble Lorelei Dress minus the petticoat and skirt lining.  For hers, I used an invisible zipper instead of the all purpose. 
I really like the results!




Go get your Lorelei Dress!  There is also a doll version!




No comments:

Post a Comment