Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Pom Poms and Pinecones: Entertainment for All


Our house is on the market, which means it really needs to stay clean for last minute house showings.
I put away all the messy or multi-piece toys. It's been hard on the girls and I have felt like a horrible mommy.
We were playing in the backyard and found several pine cones.  Lightbulb!
Threw the art table cloth on the table.  Pulled out the pom poms and tacky glue.




I helped Cookie with the glue dots, but she applied the pom poms.

Ali Cat tried by herself.


It migrated to initials.







Sticky fingers.

One of my fav drawings!

In order to hang the cones, I took a pipe cleaner and twisted the ends together.


Wrapped it around the pine cone.

And give it another twist.

Between the pine cones and paper art, we had a solid hour of craft time.
Definitely helped ease the day!





No comments:

Post a Comment