Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Free Valentine Printable for your Science Lover



Valentine's Day is in 2 days!  Are you prepared? 
Me-not at all.  I need to put together baskets for the girls.
However, I DO have my husband's Valentine card finished.

Now, this is not my original idea. I saw something similar on the
Scientific Seamstress Lab Group and decided to take it and run.

You can find the FREE printable HERE.  
I recommend using card stock to print.  
Remember to print one page at a time and flip the paper over to print page 2.
This way it's on the same piece of paper.





While this is not my original idea, I did create this printable.  I did not watermark it so that my beautiful "Ali Cat & Co." would not be on your Valentine.  Please share the link and print for your personal use.  Please do not take this printable and use it as your own. 
That would make me very sad.

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment