Friday, February 7, 2014

Tiny Artist Coloring Book by Diedelbug Handmade



My beautiful friend over at Diedelbug Handmade just released her
first pattern, the Tiny Artist Coloring Book.

It holds up to 8 regular crayons and a little memo spiral notebook and has an elastic band closure.
Easy beginner sewing project.  After cutting, it takes about 15 minutes to sew up.
I whipped up 7 in a short amount of time.
The Tiny Artist Coloring Book is an awesome scrap buster!
It is also perfect for any child's gift: Valentine, party favor, stocking stuffer, etc.
OR keep these in the car for your little ones.  I like for them to be entertained in the car so I can roll
the windows down and sing to Madonna.  

I made these for Ali's school Valentine gifts.  The monster fabric is the FIRST boy fabric I've ever had in my sewing room! 

The best for last-the pattern is only $2! That's it! Go buy it!
And please, go like Diedelbug Handmade on Facebook.  She also
has amazing bags for sale and ready to ship!




No comments:

Post a Comment