Monday, February 24, 2014

Greenstyle Creations Brassie Pants and Shorts


Happy Monday!  Hope everyone had an amazing weekend.
I bought a new sewing machine! I'm the happiest person on the planet right now.

I digress.


These are so cute and comfy; I want a pair in my size!

The nitty gritty:
sizes: 18 months to 14 years
fabrics:  legs can be knit or cotton but the waist and leg cuffs must be knit
 yardage: 1 yard or less
styles:  shorts or pants
Boys AND girls

Check out the Greenstyle Facebook page to see the pattern on boys, girls, and all sizes.

These are super fast-like 2 hours and so easy, especially if you are new to knits.
I'm going to make the shorts version as well.

My favorite part of the pattern-using elastic thread to gather.  WHY haven't I been doing this all along?  Perfect way to gather.  Absolutely genius!

This is a great pattern for spring and summer. Nice and cool but the pants give coverage.
Plus, no zippers, snaps or buttons- ideal for little ones who are learning to dress him/herself.

I feel a loss of words for how wonderful the pattern is and I don't know what else to say.
SO, I will let the pictures sell the pattern.









I LOVE comments. Tell me what you think!




No comments:

Post a Comment