Sunday, January 4, 2015

Welcome 2015!


It's already January 4th and I'm just now doing my 2014 round up and welcoming 2015. Yikes!  I've spent the last two weeks with family and spending extra time with my little girls plus dancing until my feet hurt at a James Bond theme New Years Eve party.

Daddy Ali Cat and I are both from Texas.  We spent a week back home see the grandmas AND I finally got to meet my boss.  Pretty cool.
Grammy has two kittens.  The girls thought they hit the jackpot!





Wrap up of my sewing for 2014. This definitely is NOT everything I sewed, but some of my favorites.




















2015 Resolutions:
1.  Sew more for myself
2.  Sew the patterns I already have
3.  Start a sewing journal
4.  Be more organized

I'm really excited about the sewing journal.  It just so happened my mother in law gave all of us "kids" a lovely leather bound journal.  Much fancier than a composition book I was going to pick up.
In the journal, I will write the pattern, the designer, fabric used, size made, any alterations I made, what would need to be changed for next time, would I even make the pattern again, and my general thoughts.
Too many times I've made a pattern and know I altered the pattern but couldn't remember what I did.  A sewing journal will fix a lot of problems.

See  you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment