Fabulous Swoon released another FREE pattern! This time, a quick and purposeful tablet clutch. Introducing Dakota, just in time for holiday travels or gifts.
The pocket measures 10"x8", perfect for an iPad. Have a smaller devise? No problem, print at 75% and the pocket size will be 7"x5"
Dakota uses a simple magnetic snap closure. (The magnetic will not harm your tablet, I promise.)
She has a handle for carrying ease.
- 1/2 yard exterior fabric, 44” quilting weight
- 1/2 yard lining fabric, 44” quilting weight
- 1/3 yard fusible fleece (Pellon Thermolam Plus TP971f)
- 1/3 yard 20” sew-in heavy stabilizer (Pellon Peltex 70)
- 1 yard fusible woven interfacing (Pellon Shapeflex SF101)
- One magnetic snap
Skill level is experienced beginner. You just need to have sewn something during your life time.
Dakota is a nap time project. Have several to make? Form an assembly line and you could easily get 2-3+ done during one nap. This is if your child is napping and not you.
Click over to Swoon and download the FREE Dakota Tablet Clutch!