Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Paisley Roots' All Spice Take 2


Back in September, I had the privilege of pattern testing for Paisley Roots' newest pattern, the All Spice.  For Ali's dress, I did the pin tuck pleats and the button up front. At the same time, I cut out a dress for Madeline but without the pin tucks and a zipper front.  Those pieces have been sitting on my cutting table for....over two months. I had some time yesterday, so I sewed it up!

It was 14F this morning.  Outside pictures were out of the question and I was rushed to get the girls off to school so I could blog about the dress before I started work.  Priorities!

Inside pictures are hard as it is, plus Madeleine wasn't being super cooperative....

















Went for a fun hem stitch













Vanity...


















She loves the zipper!

No comments:

Post a Comment