Monday, April 14, 2014

Willow & Co Clover Shorts by Mouse House Creations




Introducing the Clover Shorts by Mouse House Creations for Willow & Co!
I have been unbelievably lucky to have the chance to pattern test for not one but THREE
Willow & Co. patterns.
You don't have to wait much longer all the Willow & Co patterns release April 22nd!
Let me tell you how HIGHLY impressed I am with all the patterns.
All of the patterns have perfect fits and great instructions and photographs for each step.
I promise you will not be disappointed with the patterns.  Scouts honor.



The Clover shorts have front functional pockets, 3 belt loops, front pleats and 
picture perfect cuffs.

Sounds difficult, right?
Nope!  
These are beginner friendly and can be completed from cut to finish in 3 hours.
Seriously easy peasy with the ultimate cuteness factor.

Don't you want to eat her up?

I used Blend fabrics for this pair of shorts.
I LURVE Blend.  High quality cotton here, folks!!

Baby Tush!

So in love, I made a second pair.
What little girl doesn't want polka dot kitty shorts?

Peek a boo!




Meow!


No comments:

Post a Comment