Tuesday, April 1, 2014

PRP Favorite Vacation: Bavaria




This week's Project Run and Play theme is Spring Break. 
The goal is to create an outfit inspired by your favorite vacation spot.

Oh my!  This was an easy decision.  Bavaria, of course!

We lived in Italy for 2.5 years and made more trips to Munich/Bavaria than any other place.

Here are some of my favorite pictures from our travels. 
They make me happy and bring back so many great memories.










On to why you are here.

I LOVE dirndls.  They are classic and traditional.
I took that inspiration and made one appropriate for a little girl.

I used My Little Plumcake's Chloe but opted for a ruffle skirt rather than pleated.
The top is Sewing Mama RaeAnna's Cupcake Top with short sleeves.

 *Don't get in a tizzy! It's a joke!*






One Bavarian staple: roasted nuts
Served hot off the pot in perfect paper cones, they are the best treat
as you walk around seeing the sites.
 








No comments:

Post a Comment