Sunday, November 10, 2013

Swoon Stella Weekender Bag

Alicia with Swoon Sewing Patterns is hot like butter on your breakfast roll.
She released yet another bag pattern today-the Stella Weekender


Isn't she a beauty?  What are her assets you ask?

4 exterior pockets (2 cargo, 2 open)
1 exterior zipper pocket
Short handles
Removable long shoulder strap
2 interior open pockets 
A whole lotta sexy curves 


I anticipate there will be a lot of haters hatin' on you when you carry this bag. 

Stella is the perfect long weekend bag or flight carry on. It would also be fantastic for your little one going to a sleep over. 

This is a intermediate to advanced bag pattern. But don't let that scare you away   It is not particularly difficult, just time consuming. The instructions are quite clear with great diagrams and pictures explaining each step. I guarantee you will enjoy having this bag. 

I used linen for the exterior and cotton for the interior fabric. 











1 comment:

  1. WOWZA! that's one hot bag. I could definitely see myself strutting around town with this in tow, or using it to house my large camera & it's accessories. Great job!

    Mae

    ReplyDelete