*The following post contains affiliate links. I receive a portion of the sale when purchased through my link*
Oh my. My last post was last month's Swoon Bonnie bucket bag.
No point in dwelling.
Introducing Swoon Charlotte! She's a sleek city tote.
She has a clip and magnetic button closures plus an interior zipper pocket.
You can easily add slip pockets if you desire.
The bottom and handles are best made with vinyl or leather (or anything that does not fray).
But the directions include instructions for using a woven material for those areas as well.
- 1/3 yard exterior fabric, 44” wide quilting weight
- 1/3 yard vinyl fabric, at least 44” wide (any heavy non-fraying fabric)
- 2/3 yard lining fabric, 44” wide quilting weight
- 3 yards 20” woven fusible interfacing (Pellon Shapeflex SF101)
- 1/4 yard 20” stiff fusible stabilizer (Pellon Peltex 71F)
- 2 yards 5/32” piping cord (or premade piping)
- One 7” all-purpose zipper
- One 1/2” swivel clip & One 1/2” D-ring or O-ring
- Four 3/4” rectangle loops or O-rings
- One magnetic snap
- Erasable marking pen
- Coordinating thread
Difficulty: 2 out of 4
Time: I'm horrible on remembering times. Maybe 4-5 hours???
She's perfect, isn't she? Yes, yes she is!