Friday, December 6, 2013

A Mouse House Holiday Party


Last night, we had Daddy Ali Cat's work party.
I find it mandatory to dress up for parties.

What better patterns than Mouse House Creations? You should also like her Facebook page.  She always has something cool going on over there. And her Etsy shop in case you'd like to purchase one or all of her patterns.

I posted awhile back out the Norah Dress for Madeleine.  Ali likes twirly tutus.  I was lucky enough to pre-test Mouse House Creations coming soon pattern, the Caroline Dress.

Here are the beautiful girls in their Holiday attire.




Please comment and tell me how beautiful they are. I have no shame!


Hiding from the photographer.

She doesn't look 3.5 years old, does she?

I will have more Caroline pictures coming soon.  (I'm making a second dress!)

6 comments:

  1. They ARE beautiful! And man are you in trouble when they get older!! Those little pig tails and chubby cheeks!! Ali really does look so much older then she is! I have to constantly tell myself she's younger then all my girls when I keep thinking she's Aevaries age!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooo cute!!!! and hiding from you pic is adorbs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a lucky mom to have such cute little girls to sew for. Their dresses are great!
    http://xoxograndma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. the girls and dresses are beautiful
    I have no shame
    I am grandma!

    ReplyDelete