Tuesday, December 9, 2014

GreenstyleCreations Laurel


This weekend I finally sewed up the GreenstyleCreations Laurel tunic/dress.  I bought the pattern back in May as part of a bundle.  It's a knit cowl neck tunic or dress with sleeve length options.


Oh. My. Gosh.  Everyone needs this pattern.  I cut my sized based on the measurement chart and it came out perfect! Even the sleeves are long enough for my ridic monkey arms.
I went for the tunic length to wear with leggings and jeans this winter.  The pattern pieces are still laying on the floor for me to cut a few more.

Cut and sew takes about 2 hours.  As long as you've sewn a few knit items, you can make this.  It's a very simple dress.
The front is pleated.

 The pattern has options for a pleated back or a straight back.  I did straight

The husband, who's hard to please, even said it's the best thing I've made for myself!

Speaking of GreenstyleCreations, they have many other patterns I want to try.  I'm pretty sure I need the Brassie Joggers in my life and I've heard awesome things about the Taylor Shorts.
Look around their site, buy some patterns, and start sewing!



No comments:

Post a Comment