Friday, June 14, 2013

Crap room re-paint and birthday presents!

How lovely to be clean and organized!

My sewing room was a horrid disaster last week.  The paint was ugly
and I had stuff everywhere!
I had Lowes color match a hydrangea petal for me, which came out to be
almost exactly like Ice Lime by Valspar. 
I love it!  So bright and cheery. 
I'm on the hunt for another large table for cutting.
I'm stalking Craigslist everyday.


We have a birthday party to attend on Saturday.  The little girl is turning 3.  Her mom
told me that she's getting into dress up and playing with her kitchen.  What's better than an apron and mitts?

Plus a cute little wristlet bag.  Of course, Ali loved both and now I need to make her
both things.

When we moved into the house a year ago, we had a raccoon sneak in through the pet doors in the middle of the night.  I heard our cat, Pixel, hissing and spitting.  I woke up the hubby and told him I thought there was another animal in the house.   The raccoon was scared away by us going down the stairs.  
Many months went by with no raccoons then they started getting to our garage to eat the cat food.
We blocked that off and no raccoons for a while again.  I bring the cat food and water into the house
every night so they don't eat it all.  At 5am this morning, I put the food and water back outside and two of them showed up at 5:30! 
Sneaky and smart!
I scared them away with a broom and watched them bolt through a loose fence post into our neighbors yard.  I will be fixing that today!

I'm working on drafting a girls' dress pattern.  The sleeves are kicking my butt!

No comments:

Post a Comment