Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Sewing Mama RaeAnna Cupcake Top Take 2


A mere two days ago, I blogged about Sewing Mama RaeAnna's new pattern-the Cupcake Top. If you'd like to purchase the pattern, you can do so HERE. I recommend you DO buy the pattern!

Last night, I sewed up two more shirts. I'm not one to have my girls match, but this top is the exception.  Love this pattern and the girls love their shirts!
This time, I used the neck binding length as the pattern indicates for each size and they both came out perfect.

The girls are great at posing individually, but together, they give me a run for my money.

Enjoy!









2 comments:

  1. I am in love with your girls!! Too cute! And those shirts are just darling on them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!!! Their expressions are awesome! I also love the matching shoes!!! Those are great! I'm pinning this post to the Cupcake board I started and will put a round up on my blog soon!!!

    ReplyDelete