Monday, June 17, 2013

Elephant and Elegance Bubble Shorts Review

Have you heard of Flip This Pattern?  If not, or if you need a reminder, here's the link.
Basically, it's one pattern a month that you 'flip' or make your own in any way.  That could mean a fun fabric, embellishments, etc.

Honestly, I didn't 'flip' it at all.  Maybe next time.  I like to get the hang of a pattern before diving into something more serious.
If you want to see what other people have done, click on the LINK, scroll all the way down to "Linky Party".  There are some really fabulous ideas there!

I've loved this pattern since it came out.  I finally bought it and sewed it up this weekend.
I used a nice denim with Riley Blake helicopter cotton for the pockets and waist lining.  

This pattern was super easy and quick to sew up.  I will definitely be making more!






No comments:

Post a Comment