Monday, April 14, 2014

PRP: Signature Week: Extreme Twirl



A lot of thought went into this week.  Signature style.  For me, that's classic, party dress, and fancy.
Well, that's NOT the girls' styles.

Then it hit me.  I shouldn't make MY signature style.  I need to make THEIR signature styles.

They both like "tutus" and t-shirts. Madeleine is sweet and stylish. 
Ali is loud and rambunctious. 

They each received a circle skirt for optimum twirling but in fabrics they picked out.
Ali choose a wild rainbow animal print denim fabric and Madeleine picked a pretty cherry cotton.




The t-shirt is my ever favorite Sewing Mama RaeAnna Cupcake top.
I seriously love this shirt.  It is versatile and my go-to top.
I made a few changes to the pattern.  First, made the short sleeved.
Second, instead of turning the raw edge under, I rolled it out twice to give a faux cuff appearance.

Ahh....what girl doesn't want a kitty cat?
Nimblephish has an endless amount of stuffed pal patterns.
I can see these little guys being addictive.
Too cute, right???

 It was painful to get them to both look at me, smile and sit still all at the same time.

She had a hard time letting the kitty sit up there alone.

Exploring


No comments:

Post a Comment